Operations and Maintenance (O&M) deals with the tools, procedures, processes, systems and best practice methodologies that help in getting transport system to passenger operations/service done.
This area of transport is one of the most challenging and technical aspects of transport service delivery irrespective of the mode.
At Planet Projects Limited, our Operations and Maintenance Group understands all the nitty-gritty involved in operations of Public Transport facilities both in Rail, Road and Water Transportation. We deploy custom-made smart technology in this area of business in order to enhance quality of service delivery to our clients.
- Organizational Planning and Development
- Facility Management
- Manpower Recruitment and Capacity Training
- Health Safety and Environment
- Stakeholders’ Engagement and Consultation
- Customer Service
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Inventory Management and Quality Assurance
- Intelligent Transport System (ITS)
- Automatic Fare Collection System
- Passenger Information System
- Training and Capacity Building
- Set-up of Operations of the Port Harcourt City Bus Service Scheme (PHCBS) along Aba Road, Port Harcourt, as well as Port Harcourt City Taxi Services (PHCTS)
- Development of an Operational Framework for Lokoja City Bus Service (LCBS), in Kogi State